Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 Dell Axim and the Geek-Wanna-Be #7

Bloggin through the PDA...well not yet! Posted by Hello

This post has taken longer than I would have liked but, I agreed to work this week at one of our local hospitals (and I forgot just how fast paced it was...and how whooped I’d be!) and I wanted to make sure that I posted from the Axim, in my living room. Well folks…that didn’t happen. I haven't been able to download the "pocket blogger" that Kevin from Kct's digital world recomended, after all this is a work in progress. BUT as you can see, I can now use it in landscape. Thanks jkOnTheRun!

Next week when I’m not working, I’m going to download the Textmaster software to see if it fixes my template problems. This program was recommended by Janine. Her blog site is called “Baseline” at http://baseline.blog-city.com/. You have to go and check out her “Problem Solving Flowsheet”. I printed it out and my husband took to work to see how effective it was with his problem solving! :)

Thanks again for all of your suggestions. Until next time!


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 9:16 PM :: 3 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------