Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Sunday, June 12, 2005 Schick Intuition Works Pretty Darn Good

Schick Intuition Posted by Hello

Since my husband is always complaining when I use his razor, I decided to go ahead and try the new Schick Intuition with the all-in-one cartridge. Schick advertises that there is no need for shave gel, soap or body wash to use while shaving.

Of course before I used the product I was concerned about it ripping off my skin, but I have to say that I was pleased with the product. My skin is still intact and no lacerations to report. I would even say it was a time saver (and you know we have to grab those when we can). So my husband will now be happy that I will leave his razor alone, I just hope he doesn’t discover mine and “try it out"!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 6:07 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------