Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Monday, June 13, 2005 Michael Jackson-Guilty or Innocent

I have to jump on the Michael Jackson issue then put it to rest. I'm not sure, but based on the history of the plaintiff (the boy and his parents) I was not fully convinced of all charges. Then again, we weren't privy to ALL of the testimony shared over the last 14 weeks.

What makes me angry is the child's parents. How could they have let the child spend all of that time alone with someone who has a questionable past, up to an including paying a settlement to another family for similar accusations? To me that is neglect on the parents part and, if something did happen to this child, the parents should be held responsible. That's just my opinion. Honestly, would you let your child go - ALONE? Argh!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 9:06 PM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------