Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 The Nose Knows!


Glad Trash Bags with Odor Shield

I never have any problems trying new products at least once just to see whether I like them or not. So when replenishing garbage bags I decided to try Glad Large Trash Bags with “Fresh Clean Scent”. The box states that it neutralizes odor (Odor Shield) so I thought…why not? From the very beginning when I opened up the box, the smell was very familiar. Furthermore the scent smelled up the whole room! It wasn’t that the smell was offensive, but it didn’t evoke thoughts of “freshness”.

Like I said, the scent was very familiar but I couldn’t quite pin point it, and then it hit me. OMG these things smell like the “scented” trash bags I used to buy for my son’s dirty diapers! Granted the scent is much better than poo, but my son is now 16.

WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE REMINDED
OF THE POOPY DIAPER DAYS!

You think they could have come up with another scent!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:16 AM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------