Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 Now That it is Mid July

I have no idea why this still stays with me. When I was growing up, I would spend my summers here in Texas at my grandparent’s house. I spent my childhood growing up in Mexico City and since at that time, we only had one TV channel in English, I was mesmerized by all of the channel selections available and would probably have watched everything if I would have been allowed.

Anyway, I was watching Hollywood Squares one day (about 100 years ago) and one of the regulars recited a poem. It has always come to mind this time of the year since I heard it.
.

Spring has sprung,
Fall has fell,
We’re in the middle of July,
And it’s hotter than hell.


Nipsey Russell

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:54 PM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------