Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Woman to Woman Encouragement

This past week has been a stressful one. When I start feeling a little overwhelmed I get a bit down in the dumps. A friend of mine emailed this to me and it couldn't have come at a better time, I wanted to share because the words are true words of wisdom...Thanks Melissa!

Someone will always be smarter. Their house will be bigger. They will drive a better car. Their children will do better in school, and their partners will fix more things around the house.

So let it go and love you and your circumstances. Think about it. The prettiest woman in the world can have hell in her heart. The most highly favored woman on your job may be unable to have children. The richest woman you know - she's got the car, the house, the clothes -might be heart breakingly lonely. So, love you. Love who you are right now.

Tell yourself, "I am too blessed to be stressed." Be blessed ladies and pass this on to encourage another woman. "To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world." Send this to wonderful, strong women you know. I did. Possibilities and miracles are one and the same.

OK then..."I'm too blessed to be stressed"

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 6:10 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------