Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Sunday, October 30, 2005 My New Toy!


I love the new toy the guys gave me for my Birthday. It's a Pentax Optio camara (6 mp...can you say...wow). It takes great pictures and I love the small size of this camara because it fits so nice in my purse, and check out the size of the screen so you can actually see the picture you are taking.

Yesterday I tried it out at the varsity football game:

Here, G-2 is with the Announcer at his "non-paying job". Can you believe his dad and I went up to take this picture and they let G-2 in and kicked us out. I don't know who took this picture, probably the policeman that made us leave.


Here we have Sheri's son at work also (LOL). I loved how this picture turned out, it just captures "Michael" and his charm so well. Ya'll have to remember, I've known this young man since first grade, he's like my own.

Here we have Texas High School Football. Actually G-2 took this picture from up in the annoucer's booth. He says "It is the best seat in the house".


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:08 AM :: 6 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------