Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Sunday, November 27, 2005 A Quick Post.......

To let you know that, if it wasn't for SuZan, our blog wouldn't have had any new posts during the holiday. Life sometimes gets in the way of good intentions in my house. I had all of these wonderful plans of things to take care of during the Holiday week. Well, not much got done including getting the Christmas decorations up.

My kids spent Thanksgiving with their dad and his family and didn't make it home until 1:30 p.m. on Friday. My oldest had to be at school for football practice by 2:00. I cook Thanksgiving for our family on Friday. Between the dinner, the football practice and the awesome "we have no children at home to disturb us" relations with my husband (I know your jealous), the decorations didn't even make it out of the attic.

On Saturday, we woke up to torrential down pours coupled with the fact that my son's high school play-off football game was to be held at 2:00 p.m., again, nothing got done. Between making a good breakfast, getting him to school, taking a shower, trying to convince the dog that he would explode if he didn't go outside and take a shit, the morning was over and it was time to leave for the "big game". By the time the game was over, not only were we drenched, it was also dark.

Now today, I was hardly able to get out of bed. My back is hurting so bad today that I can hardly get up and walk to the bathroom. So, what do you think the chances are of the decorations getting up today? You're right-not too promising.

Again-thank you SuZan for keeping our blog going. Hopefully next week will be a lot more productive than this past week. Happy Sunday!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 1:10 PM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------