Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, November 24, 2005 Thursday Thirteen


Even through it's Friday
Thirteen Things that SuZan is Thankful for:

1…. My Family! (the G-men in my life)

2.... Even though I complain, I really do love my job and am thankful for it.

3....Margaritas & Mexican food

4....I am thankful that it no longer is 100 degrees with 97% humidity.

5....Hair irons (stop laughing...I live in Houston!)

6....I am thankful I still have my Grandparents.

7....My cat Mercedes

8....I am thankful that Big-G puts up with my impromptu demolition so we can start construction. :)

9....Gas prices declining

10....I am thankful that my problems are so insignificant when I really look at them.

11....Going back to school has opened so many doors and options.

12....I am thankful for the Thelma (Sheri) to my Louise (Big-G gave us that name years ago).

13....And finally, I am thankful for all of you. Blogging has turned out to be such an unexpected joy..............HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Thirteen Things Sheri is Thankful For!

1....My husband. He's a very patient man who helped me grow to be the person that I am and will continue to help me be the person I'm going to be. I love you!

2...My children and the fact that they are healthy, intelligent, caring individuals.

3....My Aunt Lois who became my second mom when I moved down to Texas at the age of 18. My mother passed away within a year of me moving out. My Aunt stepped in and loved me and kicked my ass when it needed to be kicked. She loves my children as much as her true grandchildren. The best compliment someone could give me would be to tell me that I remind them of my aunt.

4....I am thankful to the doctors and nurses that literally saved my husband's life 4 years ago. I truly appreciate every day that we have together (even when he acts like a butt!)

5....I'm thankful for my dogs, Bradley & Oreo who love me and snuggle with me even when I'm in a bitchy mood!

6....I'm thankful that I have a job. It may not be the ideal job, but it is a job non-the-less.

7....I'm thankful for my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and their extended families who love me and accepted me and my children. They treat my children just as if they were my biological grandchildren.

8....I'm thankful for my step-daughters and Kurt who again loved me and accepted me when their dad brought me home. They are great girls.

9....I'm thankful for the house and transportation that God has blessed me with.

10...I'm thankful for my friends G1 and Suzan who stood beside me through some very difficult times. I'm also thankful that G1 will sit beside me at the football games and not slug me when I start yelling and cheering.

11....I'm thankful for the teachers in staff that work so hard in our school district to give my children a great education.

12....I'm thankful that we have some of the best Mexican restaurants in Texas that KNOW how to make Margaritas!

13...I'm thankful for all of our blogging buddies! You all are awesome!



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 6:36 PM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------