Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 Don’t Have Much Right Now!

Of course it has been just plain crazy lately. Since the end of the six weeks is up on the 16th, I’m running around like a chicken with my head cut off to see my kids, attend staffings and ARDs you know, the ole school thing. I have also picked up a junior high school so now I am servicing six schools……sigh…….I could just kick myself sometimes.

I woke up Monday morning to the left side of my face hurting. It looks like I have the Guinness World record’s blind zit underneath my left brow. I have determined that the lymph nodes on the left side of my neck/face are what is swollen and as tender as it is, I’m going to have to go and see the darn doctor. Now that it is Wednesday morning the swelling is very visible and when I look in the mirror all I see is the Elephant woman (Big G assures me that it is not that bad).

I hate going to the doctor.

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 6:26 AM :: 4 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------