Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, December 01, 2005 The Tree is Trimmed!

I finally have the tree trimmed. Why did it take so long, you ask? It is because our Christmas tree is our Family Tree. A few short years ago, we lost five family members in less than a year. Two years ago, I came up with this idea as a way to honor our family, past and present. I contacted our family members and had them email the most current picture of their household. Then I printed them out and put them in small frames on the Christmas tree.

With children growing and new additions to the family, I needed to take the time to update some of the pictures. So now it is complete; of course some of the older photos are just dear to me so they will remain as is. So let me introduce to you some of the special people in my life:










Our wedding day!





My Grandparents.
I am so fortunate to still have them.






My Mom; she was so beautiful.







.
This was G2's first ornament he made in school (kindergarden).
I think he likes that I sill put up all of the ornaments
he made in elementary school. He was
an angel...now he is 16 :)
.
(you can click the picture for larger detail)

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 6:22 AM :: 11 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------