Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, May 25, 2006 Children & Discipline

~ Tough Love vs. Spanking ~
(a psychological conundrum)

Most of America's populace think it improper to spank children, so I have tried other methods to control my kids when they have one of "those moments." One that I found effective is for me to just take the child for a car ride and talk. They usually calm down and stop misbehaving after our car ride together. I've included a photo below of one of my sessions with my son, in case you would like to use the technique.


For the record, this is a JOKE! This is NOT my child. If you can see the speed limit sign in the back, it shows the driver to be going 99 MPH. I would have at least made it an even 100!


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:55 AM :: 6 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------