Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Sunday, October 29, 2006 Lordy, Lordy, Look Who's......

Now, you REALLY didn't think I'd tell you how old she is, did you?

It's SuZan's Birthday today!
I'm so blessed to have SuZan as a friend. SuZan is the Thelma to my Louise; she's the Ethel to my Lucy! She is my partner in crime!
SuZan is a wonderful wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, care giver, teacher and therapist. She has a never ending supply of "can do attitude". When I think I'm at the end of my rope, she gives me just a little more to hang on to. She is smart, talented, witty and wonderful! Thank you for being my friend!
Let's all wish SuZan a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! But, do it quietly, I think G1 may be bringing her breakfast in bed!
(I had a really great picture of G1 and SuZan, but Blogger won't let me post it. Bad Blogger!)

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:30 AM :: 11 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------