Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, December 15, 2006 Stuff Portrait Friday!


It is Friday so you know that it is time for SPF! Kristine is having computer problems so Shaun is hosting this week. This week, take pictures of:

1. Your Roof
2. Your ‘hood (you can do sweatshirt, your neighborhood, your car…)
3. Something you would not want to run into that is in your house.


This should be interesting; I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with.


YOUR ROOF

Well I got to this one way too late and it was dark outside and I couldn't take a picture of my roof so, I’ll give you Zeus’ roof. He lives here so it would count. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

YOUR HOOD


I did remember this part of our assignment. While I was on my way to work I called Big G to run out in the yard and take pictures of our street. We had a lot of fog and I thought it would be a cool picture. So I present you...my hood!

....word

SOMETHING YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO RUN INTO

This is a small game table next to the back door. I can’t tell you how many times my knee has come in contact with it while going to the back yard. You would think that I would just move the darn thing.



So tell us…did you play?


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:15 AM :: 11 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------