Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, March 01, 2007 Yesterday Spring Fever; Today-Not So Much


Well, that was short lived. I no longer feel the urge to purge and clean those areas of my house that so easily get neglected. I think I'm on round two of the crud! Over the weekend I had the stomach yuck with fever. Hot, cold, chills, sweating-the whole 9 yards. Kept me in bed for almost two days. Tuesday I still wasn't feeling so hot, but made it through the day. Yesterday-felt great! I was ready to take on the world. Then I ate. Not good. I've been eating a very soft, mild diet. Doesn't matter. My stomach still doesn't like it. Today I woke up with sore throat, achy, exhausted, no strength. I'm sick and tired of this shit!


Could someone please send the germ killer to my house! Please!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:15 AM :: 6 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------