Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Cross The River
Oh my God! I got this from Jennifer's World. I'm not going to admit to the amount of time it took me to figure out the solution, but it can be done! I dare you to play! Come on, you know you want to! Just a little clicky poo!
This is all you have to do:
"Everybody has to cross the river".
The following rules apply:
1. Only 2 persons on the raft at a time
2. The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother's presence
3. The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father's presence
4. The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there
5. Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft
6. To start click on the big blue circle on the right
7. To move the people click on them
8. To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river
Click Here to Play then click the big blue button to start
I'm going to go try it again just to make sure I didn't figure it out by accident!
Posted by Sheri & SuZan ::
10:08 PM ::
Post / Read Comments