Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, May 26, 2006 Stuff Portrait Friday!


Auschwitz…The lovely Kristine over at Random & Odd has challenged us again. Our assignment this week is to take pictures of:

1. Your suitcase/s or travel bag.
2. Your ground.
3. Something you are powerless to.


YOUR SUITCASE
The only thing exciting about my suitcase is the fact that I will be using it to go and see the Dallas B*tches for the next Blogger Blowout this fall.

YOUR GROUND

Hmmmmmm…well I thought that I could just go outside and take a quick picture but it is late Thursday night, G2 is out on a date and I’m just waiting for him to get home. With my luck, I would be outside (in my pj’s) on the ground taking the picture and he would drive up. “No son, your mother is not insane….really!” So this is my ground, inside...and yes we haven't finished the baseboards yet.

SOMETHING I AM POWERLESS TO…

OK…forget the bad driving practice here. Yes, I was driving and saw this dust devil on the way home from one of my schools (uh this time next year this area is ear marked for 20,000 new homes); I quickly pulled out the camera and took a picture. I won’t even tell you how fast I was driving. As we all know, we are powerless against Nature.


Did you play?

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:48 AM :: 25 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------