Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, March 02, 2007 Stuff Portrait Friday - Say What?






I'm such a bad blogger. SuZan usually takes care of this post for the week. I told her not to worry, I'd have everything under control and I'd take care of it! Shit, I suck. I had good intentions, does that count?
Anywho, Kristine over at Random and Odd hosts Stuff Portrait Friday. She picks a theme, anyone can participate. It's great fun. Check out her site for better information.
This weeks theme is leftovers. Anything leftover. Be creative. Seeing as how I fell asleep at 8:30 last night, I didn't post the picture of my leftover chicken soup. Chicken Soup? Yes, that's the only thing that dind't send me flying to this:


We became fast friends this past week. I can't like stomach bugs. I just can't!


So then I found this picture:


This is what was leftover of my energy after visiting the aforementioned "porcelain thrown". Not much. Me and the dog. That was about all I could handle.

Tah for now! Let us know if you played!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:24 AM :: 17 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------