Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, September 29, 2005 I Have Been Tagged!

Katy tagged me (she has the power now so we must obey...hehehe) so here it goes:

The Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

So, my 23rd post was this:

So here we go….open the box….get out all the goodies…make sure that everything is there….yippie!....hmmmmmm instructions (yuck)…cradle-check….cords-check….unit-check…yep…its all here.

This was when my Dell Axim arrived and was writing about the experience as I learned how to use the darn thing (Dell Axim and the Geek-Wanna-Be #'s 1 - 8).

OK...now...who to Tag?

Well I do think Sheri needs go into archives and count her posts (that was fun..lol). So I tag Sheri (my partner in crime), Kellie "Mom Is Nutz", Holly "Holly's Zoo", Henny "The Hen House", and Karen "Pondering Pengin".

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 4:50 PM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------