Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, September 30, 2005 I Have Been Tagged !!

SuZan tagged me (I'll remember this...hehehe) so here it goes:

The Rules:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

So, my 23rd post, 5th sentence was this:

A lot of my needs are taken care of over the phone as we work through different problems.
Hmmm, what was this in reference too???? Mind out of the gutter my friends. I was actually posting about how my geek husband and I can't work together or agree on computer or tech related issues and how I have no problem working with our computer geek at the office.

OK...now...the next victims...I mean....who to Tag?

Sleeping Mommy; Merritt (It's the coffee talking); Nancy (The Garden Spot) Jennifer's World;
and last, but not least Jana over at momandthe boys.

You didn't get tagged-that's ok. You can play too. Yes, YOU! Just leave a comment letting us know you played and we'll come by and check it out!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:56 AM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------