Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, September 30, 2005 Self Portrait Friday!

So today is Self Portait Friday. Katy says to take a picture to see us coming or going. Well, our front porches anyway. I didn't have time to take new pictures for this week's theme, so here is what I had. As Big G and I are the home remodelers, we are constantly "under construction". This year so far we have replaced the front door, stained it and redecorated our guest bedroom. As I am the "Good Texan" that I am, we have a "Lone Star" on our new front door!

Since we had to replace the a/c this summer, our remodeling budget was a bit low. The inside is looking pretty good, as you can see we still need to install the crown molding in the entry (we have been lax this year, I think we are still recovering from putting in the floors... folks... pay someone else to install your hardwoods, don't do it yoursleves).


Now the outside looks horrible. We don't have a porch, we have a courtyard and I can't landscape until Big G changes out the siding and we change out the windows and paint (get rid of the poo poo brown) so that will probably happen in the Spring. This is the door before I stained it.

So today's theme should be a lot of fun! Link on over to Katy's "The Dirty Days" (the NEW Deputy Mayor) to see who all is playing.

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 6:27 AM :: 7 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------