Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Tickle Tuesday....and other stuff!
GAMES FOR WHEN WE ARE OLDER
1. Sag, you're It.
2. Hide and go pee.
3 . 20 questions shouted into your good ear.
4. Kick the bucket
5. Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says Bend Over.
6 Musical recliners.
7. Si mon says something incoherent.
8. Pin the Toupee on the bald guy.
SIGNS OF MENOPAUSE:
1. You sell your home heating system at a yard sale.
2. You have to write post-it notes with your kids' names on them.
3. You change your underwear after a sneeze.
OLD IS WHEN:
1. Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.
2. You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.
3. Getting lucky means you find your car in the parking lot.
4 . An all-nighter means not getting up to pee!
Thoughts to ponder:
Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctr Alt Delete' and start all over?
Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called labor!
Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.
But Most Of All, Remember !
A Good Friend Is Like A Good Bra. Hard to Find, Supportive, Comfortable, And Always Close To Your Heart!
Advice for a teenager?
Need some advice here. My 16 year old daughter is not sure how to breakup with boyfriend. They are both 16 and they met almost exactly one year ago. Yes, I told her they were getting too serious too soon. Yes, I told her she is 16 and she should have "friends", not serious boyfriends. But, what do I know? I'm a MOM for Bob's sake. Anyway, there is someone else that is catching her interest. She has decided that I may not be that stupid after all. She is having a hard time getting rid of said boyfriend. She's done the "let's take a break" thing. Didn't work. She's done the "I never want to see you" thing. Didn't work.
Any great ideas as to give the guy the "heave ho"?
Labels: Other Stuff, Tickle Tuesday
Posted by Sheri & SuZan ::
12:32 AM ::
Post / Read Comments