Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, November 03, 2006 Stuff Portrait Friday!


TGIF! That means it must be time for SPF. Well, Kristine says that she is feeling lazy…SOOO she is going to make it easy on us this week. That is good because I have been sick in bed most of the week and so my SPF is not so imaginative this week. Our assignment:

1. The Good
2. The Bad
3. The Ugly

THE GOOD

Our pets when they are sleeping look like little angels. Of course I chose Mercedes because now that she is well and fully recuperated from her surgery, is acting so sweet. So for this week, she is the good.

THE BAD

Yep, I caught him. We wondered why the dog sometimes wreaks havoc around the house at night and here is my answer. The dog likes coffee! Sorry the photo is fuzzy but I had to click fast. He is drinking my coffee here and we figured out that when he drinks my precious brew, he pulls stunts like this while we sleep because HE dosen't:


THE UGLY

You know, I find nothing warm and fuzzy (pun intended) about Lewi, our lizard. So he gets “the ugly” vote this week.


So tell us…did you play?

Labels:


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 4:42 AM :: 17 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------