Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Sunday, December 31, 2006 Happpy New Year!

Sheri here. I've been a bit remiss in posting as I've had a zoo at my house and apparently I'm the zoo keeper.

I hope all of you enjoyed Christmas. I have. It's been exhausting, but enjoyable. Some of our guests left yesterday, so my sister treated me to a massage. Oh My Bob!!!!! I think I must make this a regular habit! I actually came home and took a two hour nap! That is unheard of in Motherland! Then I fell asleep early and had probably the best night's sleep I've had in a long time! Great! You must do this.

I'm sure that many of you are making your resolutions and plans for next year. I know I am. Of course I make the typical lose weight, be a better wife, mother, employee resolution. As I'm thinking through all the "I'm going to's", I picked up the January 07 issue of Good Housekeeping. Dr. Phil wrote an article "Dr. Phil's plan to help you change for good". Now, I'm not usually a Dr. Phil fan. Can't tell you why, I'm just not. I must have been very bored because I started reading his article and actually plan to use some of what I read. I will bullet the important points.

That's the whole point in his article. Say you've decided to exercise and eat better. Your habit of sitting on the couch with a cookie in one hand and a cold beer in the other must be replaced with a new habit. Instead of saying I won't eat fast food, make a plan to eat more healthy foods.

OK, enough of this feel good shit. I am going to try to incorporate some of these good habits into my life and try to replace some of the bad ones. Below are some pictures that I promised before Christmas. Yes, I am a slacker. What can I say! Enjoy!


Cookies - Can't have a Christmas without cookies!


Daughter and son #2 not being to successful with the tree. Yes, he ended up on the floor with the tree on top of him. I was laughing to hard to take pictures.


Success!

All done and decorated. Looks like Santa was here!

Hubs enjoying his Christmas breakfast! Yeah, don't get excited. I put bagels by the toaster and set out cream cheese.

Even muff puff got a gift from Santa!

Again, SuZan and I want to wish you all our blogging buddies a safe and happy New Year! Each of you have touched our lives in some way! It wouldn't be the same without you!

Remember-go to the side bar and vote for your favorite blog!


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 10:08 AM :: 7 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------