Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Saturday, December 23, 2006 A Little Holiday Cheer!

Sheri sent me this email yesterday and I just had to share it with you (I told her I was going to post it)

Enjoy......

Twas the Friday before Christmas and all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even…….. SHER!

The sun shone through the open curtains, and we all were weary;
James reached over to see what was the matter,
As his wife was still sleeping and not making a clatter!!!!

She must have hit “snooze” to many times,
And truly is finding it hard to make this thing rhyme!

Awaken now she heads to the shower and gets dressed;
With only ½ a cup of coffee, she should be depressed (hey, it rhymes)!

Out the door she goes with visions of Kolaches and Starbucks in her head;
She’s truly thinking “this would have been a good day to stay in bed.”

She goes down the street and what does appear?
Flashing red and white lights in her review mirror!

A warning was received after a few tears were shed,
She made it to work with the vision of Starbucks…….. long gone~ (you thought I was going to say head, didn’t you?)

OK, so the poem sucks, but it sums up my morning quite nicely!

Ugh, back to work. I work for Scrooge I tell ya!

Regards,

Sheri

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:14 AM :: 5 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------