Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, December 21, 2006 A Martha Moment

Finally school is out; I got to sleep with no alarm. The agenda for today is to finish Christmas shopping and start baking. Got all the Christmas stuff up so now I can enjoy it.

I love how the tree turned out. I keep adding to it every year even though I keep thinking that I can't possibly get one more thing on it.

This was my Martha moment. I had this football nutcracker so I sanded it and turned it into a Bobcat. I thought G2 was going to think it was stupid, but he didn't and was telling me that I needed to put a stripe here, add his number there, etc.



He even wanted the 'paws' on the back of the helmet. I had to use a pencil eracer and carve out a paw and then stamp them on. Yes...a Martha moment for sure.

This was my first attempt at floral arranging. I think I surprised Big G, I know I surprised myself.

Last night we had an ornament exchange party over at Nichole's house. It is always great seeing some of the Houston blogger bitches

SuZan, Shell, Nichole, Carrie, Sheri


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 7:52 AM :: 7 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------