Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Monday, January 01, 2007 Don't Drink........and stand?


Happy New Year!

Hard to believe that another one bites the dust. We actually had a very nice New Year at Sheri's. I was designated photographer and I think I failed miserably. Sheri was actually measuring instead of guesstimating with the drinks so I was able to stay vertical. Our blogger bitch Carrie came over for a little while (and did I get a picture...um NO). I did get a few random shots:


As you can see, our friend had way. too. much to drink (Carrie we forgot to place the empty bottle, but he is donning a party hat).

.

And here we have Mr. jkOnTheRun getting us ready to ring in the New Year.



Ok...I know!

This is my failed attempt at a creative shot.

Just. shut. it!



That is about it....Oh don't forget to watch the Rose Bowl today. Must start brisket.

GO BLUE!


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:16 AM :: 10 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------