Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, January 03, 2007 Way Back Wednesday!


TKW wants to see our bad habits. I had this picture on the computer so I thought I would play today.

"And the rum is for all your good vices" -J. Buffett...

Good or bad, let's see those vices, you know the things you shouldn't have been doing but did anyway? Smoking, using a pacifier, drinking, dancing on a bar...



I know I had it good! I got to travel...A LOT! Left the country every six months and when I would get my pictures back my mom would always complain that "I always had a cigarette in my hand and a drink in front of me".


Sadly, I would look through all the pictures I would notice that she was right....sigh.


Labels:


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:14 AM :: 7 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------