Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, May 26, 2005 Updates, Updates, Updates!!

I feel like I should apologize for the lack of posting the past few days. My kids are now out of school for the summer! To all the teachers and, well, to ALL the people who work in the schools, THANK YOU! I worked at our elementary school for a year and volunteered for, well, I guess I still am volunteering bringing the total number of years to 12! I know that you all don't get to hear how much you are appreciated as often as you hear the complaints. So, again, THANK YOU! You are the best!

SuZan and I are busily working on a lot of ideas concerning the direction of this blog as well as working on our first Podcast (stay tuned)! A few of the articles that I'm working on include - A Mouse in the House (I'm not kidding, there's a mouse somewhere in my house), several product reviews, an update on our weight loss efforts (yes, I was out walking this morning at 5:30 a.m. as that was what I promised I would do once school was out), the perils of summer for working families, and, believe it or not, some reviews of different software packages that I'm researching for my company (JKOnTheRun-watch out!). Please check in often. We love your comments and ideas. If there is something specific that you would love for us to research or include on this blog, please email us at celebratingwomen@gmail.com. SuZan and I both check that account through out the day.

Later!
Sheri

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 6:32 AM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------