Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Sunday, May 22, 2005 Desperate Housewives Season Finale

I just finished watching the season finale of Desperate Housewives and have to say, I'm rather disappointed. I feel like I do when I'm reading a mystery and the crime is solved. At that point, the book is over. To me, my interest in the show was the mystery of why MaryAlice killed herself. Everything else seemed to revolve around that. After tonight's show I almost feel like I don't care what happens. I think if they try to "create" more mystery and drama, its going to get cheesy. I will however will probably be running to the TV for the first show next season telling everyone to be quiet! Remember, this is my opinion. Of course, we all know what people compare opinions to.......

Cheers!
Sheri

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 9:45 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------