Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Monday, May 23, 2005 Great Product for Contact Lens Wearers

I was never able to wear contact lenses until recently. I have an astigmatism, which means that I have to wear toric lenses. Anyone who has ever worn toric lenses knows that if the lens moves in your eye, it throws off your vision, like I see double! I also have very dry eyes. Again, not a good combination for lens wearers. The dryer your eyes get, the more uncomfortable it is to wear contacts. My eyes also seem to build up protein which clouds my vision. I am sensitive to the majority of the cleaner solutions and re-wetting drops. I finally found something that is amazingly effective. Bausch & Lomb Renu with MoistureLoc Multi-Purpose Solution (no rub formula). I was hesitant to try it, but since it was the same price as the other brands, I figured what the heck. Boy, am I glad I did. If "seeing" is believing, then call me a believer!

See ya!
Sheri

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:21 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------