Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 HAPPY BIRTHDAY G2!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


The thought that my baby is now 18 totally floors me in so may ways. I can't believe that the time went by so fast. I can't believe that I didn't kill him throughout the years. I can't believe that you can love someone so much yet want to hurt them sometimes. He is no longer my kid, my child, my baby; he is a man.


By all accounts he was an easy child to raise. Yes we had our challenges and obstacles, but he mostly has made good choices and learned from the mistakes.


He is my son and I love him but what has surprised me is the fact that I really like the person that he has become throughout the years. I enjoy talking to him and learning about his take on the world. Though part of me is a little sad that this era is coming to an end, I'm excited about the next part that life has for him.



Happy Birthday G2!
.
May you find your purpose and happiness in your adulthood.
.
I love you,
Mom
.
.
As of 8:30 PM, January 15, 2007
it's official:
.
The Eagle has landed!
Congratulations G2; you are officially an Eagle Scout!
.
~~~~~~~~~~
On an other note:
It is so cold here! We just are not used to this mess, soooo the message for all the Dallas B*tches whom sent us this wonderful weather:
.
...TAKE. IT. BACK!

Labels:


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:13 AM :: 12 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------