Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Tuesday, January 09, 2007 A Raging Rant.....Because It Feels So Good

Day five of hubs being out of town. Yes, the stress of it is getting to me. Whatever could go wrong, has gone wrong. Please forgive me while I vent. Your sympathy will be much appreciated. And Carrots! Carrots will be appreciated too. (I usually ask for cookies, but this Weight Watchers stuff won't let me eat the whole pack. So why bother with just one)!

I must join Tammy & SFG - those bitches taught me how to rant....and stab people in the neck:

OK, feeling better now. Um, if you are new to this blog, we really don't stab people in the neck. Instead, we cut their hearts out! Just kidding.


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:18 AM :: 12 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------