Tuesday, January 09, 2007
A Raging Rant.....Because It Feels So Good
Day five of hubs being out of town. Yes, the stress of it is getting to me. Whatever could go wrong, has gone wrong. Please forgive me while I vent. Your sympathy will be much appreciated. And Carrots! Carrots will be appreciated too. (I usually ask for cookies, but this Weight Watchers stuff won't let me eat the whole pack. So why bother with just one)!
I must join Tammy & SFG - those bitches taught me how to rant....and stab people in the neck:
- To the doctor, heck, the whole staff at Kelsey-Seybold. When my sixteen year old daughter comes in sick (with strep); don't look in her throat and say "Ewe, what is that? You have some kind of growth on your throat/tongue!" Not reassuring. Further, don't call your entire staff in to take a look! If you do this again........I will stab you in the neck.
- To the Toll Road people-Look, I spend $25 a week for the "convenience" of using your road. Since December 22nd, the damn arm in the EZ tag lane has either refused to go up or has come crashing down on me or the car in front of me. Then, as we sit there honking our horns for your attendant, don't ignore us! Push the damn button so that the arm will go up. It's not rocket science. Do this......or I will stab you in the neck.
- To the Office Depot truck who cut me off then slowed below the speed limit, don't do this.....or I will stab you in the neck!
- To Verizon Wireless-I give you like a million dollars a month. My husband has this phone that will do everything including wipe his ass if he asks. Problem-it does everything but makes and receive calls! Seriously, EVERY.SINGLE.TIME! Doesn't matter if he is sending or receiving calls-service sucks! Calls are dropped! Fix it.....or I will stab you in the neck!
- To the vet. You've taken care of our dog since he was like 8 weeks old. You've been treating him for this damn ear infection since November 17th. I've paid you about a million dollars. He is scratching his ear and whining....AGAIN! Fix his ear.......or I may stab you in the neck!
- To Blogger-don't dick with me when I'm writing a "rant" type post.....or I will stab you in the neck.
- To the woman in the white car that was in front of me this morning. I admire that you want to leave a car length between you and the car in front. Three car lengths is unreasonable. I get in the lane we were in because it's not a turning lane. Move it or lose it! You are the reason I had to sit through the light as you crawled through it when it turned yellow. Green means go! In Texas that mean go...fast! Move it....or I will stab you in the neck!
- To the mother of a certain child. Don't talk about him to us in front of him and tell all of us that he has to go to a psychiatrist because he's crazy. Stop mentally and verbally abusing him! That's as bad as physical abuse! Stop......or I'll stab you in the neck!
OK, feeling better now. Um, if you are new to this blog, we really don't stab people in the neck. Instead, we cut their hearts out! Just kidding.
Posted by Sheri & SuZan ::
8:18 AM ::
Post / Read Comments