Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, January 10, 2007 What Happens In Vegas.......



I got these yesterday delivered to my office. They're from hubs. He reads the blog, so he knew what kind of day/week I was having.

I sent him an email thanking him. He is a great guy and would do something like send me flowers when I'm having a bad day. But in reality, who else thought the flowers were sent because of the following:

1. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas (He's been there for the CES and a meeting with Microsoft. He met Mr. Gates and actually had the opportunity to chat with him)

OR

2. He lost his ass gambling!

OR

3. He spent a shit-ton of money buying new toys at the convention! He did say he was going to send a big box full of stuff!

Most likely, he sent them because he loves me! Thank you honey! I won't stab you in the neck!


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:11 AM :: 7 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------