Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, March 07, 2007 Many Thanks

It seems that it has been an eternity since I last blogged. Sheri has had to "take over" and keep it up by herself. Sheri thanks...you rock!

I also wanted to thank all the blogger b*tches. Thank you for your IM's, cards and phone calls, I appreciate your kindness and support.

SuZan

~~~~~~~~~~

Did you ever have a stupid moment? Well I had a major one when I went to Arizona. I am so used to Houston that I packed for Houston weather...smart...Ha! Phoenix's weather was very much like Houston's right now but when I made it up to Flagstaff you want to see what I saw?

Yes, I froze my tootsies off! I have not seen this much snow since I was five or six! nylon socks and a jacket just doesn't cut it. I am usually so warm nature, but I think my blood has thinned because I was cold. At one point, I couldn't feel my feet.



~~~~~~~~~~

Now here is just a random shot:


Here is Houston. Well actually I think it is Kingwood (I wasn't on the downtown side on approach). I'm so glad to be home. I'll catch up with everyone this afternoon, I miss ya'll and want to catch up with the blogs.
.
Have a great day!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 6:33 AM :: 9 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------