Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, March 15, 2007 The New Kid on the Block

Lone Star Scouter



Now that Sheri and I have been blogging for about two years and Sheri's hubby (jkOnTheRun)has blogged for over five years, Big G is hopping on the blogging train and has his own.

We have to be patient because he is a two-finger typist but he will get it done. Go over and say hello to Big G and give him some words of encouragement, besides, I think he's kinda hot. He always says that he is geek challenged but can put together a computer, he just can't operate them well.

(click Lone Star Scouter for the link to his blog)

~~~~~~~~~~

Beware of the ides of March!

(no reason for typing this, I've just always wanted to say it)

~~~~~~~~~~

We are supposed to have good weather today. I hope so because we have had two days of torrential rains. I have to rescue my flower garden since Mother nature tried to wash it away.

Labels:


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:00 AM :: 5 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------