Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 Tickle Tuesday....and other stuff!

There are always two ways to look at everything.

One day a man and his wife were sitting at a table at his high school reunion. He kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.

The wife asks, "Do you know her?" "Yes," he sighed, "She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since."

"My gosh!" says the wife, "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! Ya'll do ask some interesting questions so here we go:

Kami: Hmmmm; I think the most embarrassed was when G2 was in Cub Scouts and we were at Scout Fair. In one of the booths they were making bouncy balls out of rubber bands (they were kinda cool). So I'm making a ball and Big G was next to me. I lean towards him and say "hey baby, ya wanna rubber?" I then look up and see that I have just said that to a 16 year old, pimple face Boy Scout...yeah...nice.

Ktlee: Besides family and marriage I think I'm most proud of my education. We were a young family, I worked full time and I went to school at night. I did it the hard way, and with a lot of support, but I did it.

Carrie: No, I didn't know what OT was. When the printing company that I worked for sold, I went to work for a Rehabilitation Hospital that we did printing for. I was a secretary for OT, Vocational Services and Marketing. When I would see what all the therapists were doing, I decided that I was working way too hard.

Amiee: Wow...that is a good question. The juggling act is the most difficult. I like to be at a school the same day every week. It facilitates me being part of the team, but when you have 8 schools, in 4.5 days and your kid's annual ARDs keep popping up all over the calender. The most frustrating thing is when you have a teacher that asks you how to work with a problem, you help them set it up, explain the strategies and how they work. You then go in the following week to follow up and NOTHING has been implemented.

Shell: Vacation (hmmmmmm), I would like to go to Spain; there are several places there I would like to see, then maybe Greece.

SFG: Blogger I would like to meet. I'm very lucky in the fact that I know many of you. However, you SFG are on my list of "must meet"; and as for your other question...we'll talk later.

Tammy: I have loved Toronto and would love to live there (in summer). I thought I could be tough about the snow but my trip to Arizona enlightened me that I do get cold. The reasons why I love Toronto are, the city is so clean, it is beautiful; it has the best mass transit system I have ever seen; the people were so friendly; I'll just pack up and move into Casa Loma.

Nancy: Hey there, so far I have planted some pink jasmine, carpet roses, a bromeliad, some annuals, and transplanted a bush with blue flowers (I don't know it's name).

Whew.....made it though!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:50 AM :: 4 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------