Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, March 16, 2007 Stuff Portrait Friday!


Fridays are coming more fast and furious these days so it can only mean that it is time for Kristine's SPFs. This week, Kristine wants to see our letters. Some of us can remember getting these things in the mail with actual handwriting on a piece of paper; but I don't have any of them.

So I'll give you the letter R and the letter O (as in Random and Odd). I work with a lot of kids at my schools on handwriting. Why when you get an OT license, it automatically makes you a handwriting expert? I'll never know; but here are my letters:



Then after I got this brilliant idea, Big G suggested this:


My keyboard has the letters that I use every day.
So tell us...did you play?



Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:00 AM :: 20 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------