Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, June 03, 2005 Affirmation from a Coffee Snob

You have to understand that I am the only coffee drinker in my house. My husband’s daily caffeine intake is from Coca Cola. Therefore he tells me that I am a coffee snob because I like Starbucks. For years my favorite has been Starbucks Christmas Blend. Santa is always very good about leaving seven to nine pounds of it around my stocking. Sadly, I have run out of my precious stash (I usually do about this time of year). Instead of buying the House Blend like I have for years, I decided to try something new, Starbucks Komodo Dragon Blend. It was great! It was full bodied without being too overpowering. I loved the smell and it passed the ultimate test: If it makes my mouth water after taking a sip…..you’ve got some good coffee! To really experience the flavor at its best, try it in a French Press, that really brings out the flavor.

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 7:09 AM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------